A Typical Day in the Job
We believe that our most important asset is our staff, and what we put into our staff training and development shows on camp. If your passionate about inspiring children, developing their skills and giving them the most memorable experience, we want to hear from you. Our team have been running camps for over 25 years, and we know that working on a children's camp is one of the most rewarding things you could do.
With Ultimate Survival, you will create incredible experiences and lifelong memories for children by delivering quality activities (including Fire Lighting, Knife Skills, Axe Throwing…), and work alongside like-minded individuals in a fun team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 7-14, focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment
• Ensure all policies and procedures on camp are adhered to by yourself and the children in your care, including all health and safety, and safeguarding procedures
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Survival Leader and/or parents as necessary
• Supervision of children outside of activity times
• At all times behave in a manner that reflects the expectations of Ultimate Survival
• Live up to the Ultimate Survival promise of ‘Inspiring Children Every Day’ throughout your employment
• Show the required energy, enthusiasm and professionalism for the duration of the season, acting as an ambassador for Ultimate Survival and behaving as a suitable role model for children
• Other ad-hoc duties (cleaning, equipment maintenance/ordering etc).