with Chamois dOr Hotel
|France, Les Gets|
|Mid-June to end of Summer|
We are known for providing a personalised, friendly service, which is why our hotel feels like second home to most guests.
Our outstanding team is frequently recognised and commented for their professionalism, attention to detail and for going above and beyond to ensure each and every guest has a memorable experience.
A Typical Day in the Job
Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
Balancing cash receipts
Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
Planning bar menus
Creating unique drinks
Preparing and serving appetisers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
Complying with all food and beverage regulations
Limiting customer problems by restricting alcohol intake and attempting to curtail inappropriate behaviour
Who are we looking for?
Follow all relevant health department regulations
· Provide excellent customer service to guests
· Create memories and give reason to return to our guests
· Help with bar duties if needed. Stock up, Line checks.
• Preparation and clean/up stages before and after the bar shift;
• Coordinating functions, events and parties that take place in the bar and assist with managing Food and Beverage part of other events that take place in hotel;
• Supporting management team with any tasks that are required to ensure guest satisfaction;
• Promotion – both targeting existing guests with special offers and thinking of new ways how to attract more clients to the bar;
• Use high level of fluency in English to communicate to guests, suppliers, locals, managers and the team (French as well is a bonus).
What we can offer you
Monthly salary paid into bank account £600-£800
Rentable Accommodation from landlord (salary indicated is after rent
• Full Season Lift Pass
• Meal provision
• Ski or snowboard equipment hire for entire season;
• Contribution for transport to French Alps
• Employed through a UK company so need to be legally able to work in the UK
A SEASON OF FUN WITH THE POSSIBILITY TO BE ON THE SLOPES DAILY AS THE RESTAURANT AND BAR ARE ONLY OPEN IN THE EVENING.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1177 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (Chamois dOr Hotel). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849