A Typical Day in the Job
Fit For Sport are the UK’s Leading provider of Physical Education, Physical Activity, Sports Coaching and Childcare provisions. With over 27 years of operational experience, Fit For Sport is ideal for anyone looking for active, exciting employment, in an enjoyable and rewarding setting.
Whether you are wishing to start or further your childcare, sports, or Physical Education career, or maybe you simply want to work with like-minded people in a supportive environment where the emphasis is on Active Fun – Fit For Sport will have a position for you.
A Typical Day In The Job…
Reporting into the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for taking full ownership of one of our Fit For Sport sites, running Breakfast, Lunch and Extended Club provisions within a primary school setting; you will also be responsible for running a Fit For Sport Activity Camp during school holiday’s, within either a primary school or leisure centre setting.
Alongside your team, you will ensure the site runs smoothly and is compliant will all OFSTED regulations, whilst adhering to the Fit For Sport values and guidelines. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a wide range of multi-activity sessions in line with the Fit For Sport programme, and ensuring the health and safety of children, clients and your team is met at all times.
Day to Day tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Managing your team to ensure the safe and effective delivery of all Fit For Sport provisions within your allocated site
• Delegation of tasks and responsibilities to your Deputy Site Manager and wider site team
• Liaising and providing feedback with/to site staff (school/leisure centre staff) and parents daily
• Plan and deliver a wide range of multi-sport, multi-ability activities
• Carry out promotional work and ground level marketing campaigns