A Typical Day in the Job
Fit For Sport are the UK’s Leading provider of Physical Education, Physical Activity, Sports Coaching and Childcare provisions. With over 27 years of operational experience, Fit For Sport is ideal for anyone looking for active, exciting employment, in an enjoyable and rewarding setting.
Whether you are wishing to start or further your childcare, sports, or Physical Education career, or maybe you simply want to work with like-minded people in a supportive environment where the emphasis is on Active Fun – Fit For Sport will have a position for you.
A Typical Day In The Job…
Reporting into your Regional/Site Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high quality Physical Education Lessons, which adhere to the guidelines of the KS1 National Curriculum. You will also be tasked with providing clear and professional lesson plans, detailing aims and objectives and overall outcomes of each lesson. As this is KS1 Curriculum PE, it is important that your lessons are inclusive
There may be times when you will have to feedback to parents or school staff, so you will always need to present yourself in a professional manner.
Day to Day tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Plan and deliver a high-quality National Curriculum Physical Education Lessons at Key Stage 1 level.
• Complete PE planning documentation (Year plan, U Plan & Z plan) when required
• Liaising and providing feedback with/to site staff (school staff)
• Carry out promotional work and ground level marketing campaigns
• Working closely with the rest of your site team to ensure all safeguarding and health and safety standards are kept up and met.