A Typical Day in the Job
Fit For Sport are the UK’s Leading provider of Physical Education, Physical Activity, Sports Coaching and Childcare provisions. With over 27 years of operational experience, Fit For Sport is ideal for anyone looking for active, exciting employment, in an enjoyable and rewarding setting.
Whether you are wishing to start or further your childcare, sports, or Physical Education career, or maybe you simply want to work with like-minded people in a supportive environment where the emphasis is on Active Fun – Fit For Sport will have a position for you.
A Typical Day In The Job…
Reporting into your Site Manager, you will support the business with your knowledge and experience of compliance e.g. sign in / sign out, headcounts accident and incident reporting procedures as examples. You will also support the Site Manager as part of the delivery team in delivering a range of multi-activities in line with the Fit For Sport programme and values; with a focus on Early Years and younger children attending school/camp provisions. Under the direction of the Site Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the health and safety of children, clients and team is met at all times as well as maintaining both the site’s and team’s compliance with all policies and procedures.
There may be times when you will have to feedback to parents or school staff, so you will always need to present yourself in a professional manner.
Day to Day tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Deliver activities (can include, multi sports, games, arts & craft, downtime, structured play, etc.)
• Review & reflect on delivered activities
• Complete H & S documentation (Accident Forms, Incident Forms, etc.) where required
• Complete or input into completion of daily camp/extended planner
• Use resources on TeamTalk to assist with all planning
• Inspire children, young people and clients to develop and lead healthy active lifestyles