Location : United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Start Date : September 8th 2019
The Salary : Competitive and position based
Ecoventure is the market leader in the region due to;
- Our high standards, be it in training or implementation and delivery of our programmes.
- The opportunities afforded to our staff in variety of work and location, training and assessments and pastoral care
- An ability to adapt and evolve over time to always be the best we can be
A Typical Day in the Job
Days at Ecoventure can vary wildly, ensuring that no day is boring!
At one of our centres you could find yourself running sessions in the following areas;
- Watersports including; Kayaking, Canoeing, Snorkelling, Windsurfing and SUP
- High Ropes including; Climbing, Abseiling, Leap of Faith and Jacobs Ladder
- Field Studies including; Animal Encounters, Palaeontology, Environmental Awareness and Squid Dissection
- Land Activities including; Sandboarding, Orienteering, Archery, Survival and Problem Solving
A variety of these sessions are run with our guests on a daily basis to give them a rounded and unique experience.
Ecoventure also runs day trips in AbuDhabi, the White Water course in Al Ain, to mangrove and wadi sites and multi day trekking and canoe trips
Who are we looking for?
Experience and qualifications vary by position. Go to www.ecov.co/jobinfo for more information.
What we can offer you
Package includes monthly salary, flight allowance, accommodation, meals, visa, health insurance, paid leave and a training allowance for returning staff