Outdoor or Trainee Leader
with Ufton Court
|United Kingdom, Reading|
|Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 depending on skills and experience.|
A Typical Day in the Job
What is the role?
- You will be trained to deliver outdoor woodland education including low ropes, archery, hiking and fire lighting and more.
- You will work with disadvantaged children to raise their aspiration and attainment
- You will also work in History education which will involve being in costume and character using drama as a tool to make History come to life.
- You will work in our expert teaching team and receive full training for all the activities you are asked to lead.
- On site shared accommodation available
Who are we looking for?
Who are you?
You must be energetic and comfortable in working outdoors.
You must enjoy working with young people and be committed to helping them to achieve their goals.
You are looking for a training role to help you develop your career in outdoor education.
You are over 18 years of age
You hold a full driving licence
Any experience of volunteering or working with young people is an advantage however no formal activity qualifications are required.
What we can offer you
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 depending on skills and experience.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week plus two additional evenings per week where you will work until 8:30 pm. Overtime will be paid for any additional hours above 37.5 hours per week.
You will be entitled to 6 weeks paid holiday.
Please email Recruitment@Uftoncourt.co.uk with your CV as an application by 26th July 2019
Ufton Court Educational Trust operates a strict Safer Recruitment policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory completed enhanced DBS (The Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 1253 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849