Teach Performing & Creative Arts at a Summer Camp in the USA
|North America, USA|
No registration fees and higher salaries (allowing applicants have some decent spending money for after camp, rather than an age based pocket money scheme you'll find elsewhere) make Wild Packs stand out from the crowd!
Most importantly Wild Packs allow you to have choice and input into what type of camp you’d feel most comfortable working at. We want to get to know you, so that we can find you a position at a camp that’s just right for you. In our books, happy counselors equal happy campers!
Never will you wake up and find you are randomly placed at a camp. You will check out their website, speak with the Wild Packs team about the camp and most importantly speak with the director, allowing you to gain valuable insight into the workings of the camp, their campers, their staff and their philosophy. We offer a completely personal and tailored service to all. We will support and guide you through the application process; all of our team work for various camps in the US over the summer, so we know our stuff!
A Typical Day in the Job
As you can tell, this isn’t the normal boring summer job some people are forced to endure and, as well as being great fun, it gives you the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the kids you teach.
For example, when members of global American pop rock band Maroon 5 were kids, they were bunkmates at a performing arts camp and could have been inspired by someone just like you!
Who are we looking for?
The more skills you have, the better your chances have of landing your dream position and the more you could be paid.
What we can offer you
• Extensive onsite training prior to the arrival of the campers,
• All food and accommodation for the duration of your contract,
• The most competitive salaries in the industry- starting at $1600,
• Transport from the airport in the US to camp,
• All the relevant visa documents,
• Comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA,
• No registration fees,
• Up to 60 days of travel time before and/or after camp,
• Assistance from the Wild Packs team prior to departure and when at camp.
If you want to spend your summer having fun, teaching something you love and getting paid for the privilege then apply today!