Tour & Adventure Leader
|Activity Instructor Watersports Paddlesports Management|
|France, Château De Chantereine, Upper Normandy|
|Mid Feb to End of Oct (possibility of staying until beginning of Dec).|
Kingswood provide educationally rich activity centre breaks for schools and groups. We are experts in out of the classroom learning - it is our 30 years of experience listening to and meeting teachers’ needs, combined with our ability to deliver leading educational programmes which meet curriculum standards and teachers’ objectives which make us an expert provider, welcoming schools back year after year.
During the school holidays, Kingswood centres become Kingswood Camps, providing exhilarating, life-changing adventures for young individuals.
A Typical Day in the Job
• Ensuring our guests receive a warm welcome when they arrive on site
• Setting up the centre for arrivals
• Meet with the party leaders, discuss the itinerary and find out about any guests needing special requirements
• Delivering safe, fun and professional activities on site
• Leading our guests on safe, fun and professional excursions and tours such as the WW1 Battlefields and Local Markets
• Gathering and maintaining the equipment for tours and activities
Who are we looking for?
• Confident inability to speak and write French
• Delivering ‘French Language Modules’ whilst on days out to our young guests
• Assisting with the French Admin and maintaining relationships with our French colleagues
• Responsible and able to self-manage
• Guest focused and results driven
• Able to think on your feet and use initiative
• Interested in French culture and WW1 History
• A team player
• Wanting to improve your French
What we can offer you
• Team accommodation – Off-site house very close to the centre & on-site accommodation available
• Perk box subscription
• Must be able to speak good and clear English
• Team days/weekends organised
• Lots of weekends off to explore France
• Dates – Mid Feb to End of Oct (possibility of staying until the beginning of Dec).