Seasonal Outdoor Activity Instructors
with Peak Activity Services
|UK, Sheffield, Manchester and Staffordshire|
|These positions are all based on a fixed term seasonal basis to commence from March through to October 2020.|
|NMW / NLW plus increments dependent on qualifications and experience.|
Since 2000, we have helped thousands of people scale the heights and reach their peak, whatever it may be.
With a team of fun, enthusiastic and highly qualified individuals, we only deliver the best customer service and give you a time to remember!
With tailored programmes to suit you, we prioritise your aims and desired results and wrap them into a great adventure package.
We are also a member of the British Safety Council.
A Typical Day in the Job
This role is diverse and challenging you will be required to plan and deliver outdoor activities to a wide range of clients and young people who have SEN /Challenging behaviours who attend our SEN day schools and have outdoor education as part of their curriculum on a weekly basis.
Who are we looking for?
* 1 national governing body awards, ie, ML, RCI, Paddles Sports Coach, RYA DI, etc, or equivale
* Outdoor First Aid Qualification (min 16 hours)
* Experience in proficiently delivering of outdoor activities
* A passion for delivering outdoor adventure and education
* High level of customer service
* Full UK driving licence
* Flexible approach to working hours and able to work away if required
* Other national governing awards, ie Archery GB, RYA Safety Boat, ERCA, DofE Assessor, RPIOL or APIOL
* Personal supporting knowledge of a broad range of outdoor and adventurous activities
* Continuing personal participation in outdoor and adventurous activities
* Experience of youth work or working with emotional, learning and behavioural difficulties
* Proven ability to manage challenging situations and leadership and influencing skills
* Full UK driving licence with D1 or +E entitlement
* Experience towing a trailer.
What we can offer you
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 1416 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (Peak Activity Services). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849