with Xplore The World
|Activity Instructor Watersports Paddlesports Climbing Mountain Bike Beach|
|United Kingdom, Pangbourne, Langley or Worksop|
|4th July – 1st or 15th August|
|£309.60 - £418.56 per week less optional accommodation|
For more than 30 years Xplore has offered activity camps across the UK for children and young adults. Our centres are all in stunning countryside locations across the UK and the working environment is friendly and professional with accommodation on site.
A Typical Day in the Job
To supervise poolside and to adhere to ratios set out by the company. To gain employment you will have to successful complete our in-house training.
Who are we looking for?
• Have valid Lifeguard qualification with depth test.
• Oversee the safety and well being of children, and accompanying adults, under your instruction.
• Take responsibility for an activity area that you are competent in and ensure that Xplore guidelines are adhered to.
• Be familiar with all the statements in the site specific Xplore Health & Safety Policy Statement and Company Culture to observe safe working methods.
• Follow the systems in place for equipment management and record keeping.
• Protect and conserve all properties belonging to the company.
• Report any incidents to senior staff.
• Assist any person requiring medical treatment or refer to a qualified First Aider.
• Report any accident or near miss occurrence.
• Report faults on machinery, activity equipment, fabric of the building and vehicles.
• Be familiar with your responsibilities in line with the company Welfare Policy & Prevent Strategy and proactively enforce these principles while working for Xplore.
• Gain satisfactory DBS clearance.
What we can offer you
All on site meals, Wi-Fi and washing facilities will be included in the subsidised accommodation package. You will work in a great atmosphere with a variety of amazing people to mix with. We encourage staff bonding so you gel as a team and work well together. We want you to enjoy your time with us just as much as the students we have on site. The recruitment process is easy, simply apply and if you're want we're looking for we'll arrange a Skype at your earliest convenience to discuss the role further with you.