Location : UK, Staffordshire
Start Date : 2019
Free Activity Instructor Training Scheme - Receive £200 per month + Accom + Food + Qualifications
Our scheme is genuinely FREE. The Training is assessed though internal assessments and external governing bodies for example British Fencing Association and British Canoe Union amongst others.
A Typical Day on this Course
• 8:30 Morning meeting, thought for the day, information given out
• 9:15 set up activities for the day
• 9:30-11:00 First session (e.g. Archery)
• 11:00-11:30 Break
• 11:30 Second session (E.g. Climbing)
• 13:00-14:00 Lunch
• 14:00-15:30 – Third session (E.g. Games)
• 15:30-16:00 – Break
• 16:00-17:30 – Fourth session (e.g. Fencing)
• 18:00 – Dinner
• 19:00-20:30 Night session – roughly 2 a week (e.g. Night walk)
At all centres you would work approximately 37.5 hours. During the busier season you will be required to work more but will receive the time back.
Who are we looking for?
You must be 18-24 years old when you join the scheme. No previous experience required, but a desire to work with young people is preferable.
What we can offer you
Free Qualifications, Free Accommodation and Free Food. We'll even give you £200 per month too.
01283795000 | email@example.com
Or find out more...