with Manor Adventure
|Activity Instructor Watersports Management|
|UK, United Kingdom|
Lots of activity centres are just about having fun. While this is an important part of learning, we like to make the most of the educational and personal benefits of outdoor pursuits by maximising the experience for every child who stays with us.
We invest our profits back into the training of our instructors, and into the equipment and facilities at each of our six centres.
A Typical Day in the Job
We are now actively seeking an experienced Activities Manager. The ideal candidate will have a passion for outdoor education and the aptitude and tenacity to develop a clear career path within an expanding company.
Activities Managers are responsible for ensuring that the company provides an introduction to outdoor pursuits to all visitors within a safe environment. Key activities that the successful person will undertake include ensuring the efficient running of the Operations Department, ensuring the highest standards of safety at all times and also developing the activity programme alongside the Centre Manager whilst taking responsibility for its implementation.
Who are we looking for?
What we are looking for
• Experience gained within a similar role
• Strong Instructional techniques gained by instructing a wide range of outdoor activities such as Rifles, Archery and Fencing
• Leadership abilities
• A calm, consistent approach to the multitude of different situations encountered at a busy centre
• The ability to become an important part of a warm and friendly team
• Previous management experience
• Senior Dinghy Instructor,
• Senior Windsurf Instructor and Powerboat Level 2
• Safety Boat
• BCU Core Coach ( BCU level 2 coaching equivalent )
• UKCC level 2 Canoeing Coach
What we can offer you
What we offer
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant. Accommodation and food are also included in the package.
We will offer considerable support to the successful applicant in order for them to progress within the company with a view to that person becoming a Head of Centre when such a position becomes available.
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 509 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV will be sent to us (Best Web Jobs Ltd) and to the company advertising this role (Manor Adventure). Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018. Our registration number is Z2789849