Location : Greece, Sardinia, Corsica, Turkey, Multiple
Start Date : 2018
The Salary : Competitive + Benefits
With over 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’.
A Typical Day in the Job
About the Role
We are actively seeking experienced and qualified Windsurfing/Dinghy Instructors to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts.
As a member of our dynamic waterfront team you’ll teach a full range of child and adult windsurfing courses. We offer informal group sessions, RYA syllabus courses and private one-to-one tuition. You’ll ensure all guests have a safe and fun experience whilst under your instruction.
It’s not all work and no play though! Opportunities to get out on the water will be plentiful; you could learn a new sport or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
• Provide a high level of safety and instruction for guests and staff on the waterfront
• Daily windsurfing instruction
• Deliver a course plan based on guests abilities
• Ensure Mark Warner and RYA standards are adhered to at all times
• Partake in additional waterfront responsibilities including safety cover, customer service and shore-break duties
• Establish and implement water safety precautions
• Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the waterfront and its equipment
• Support management team to organise the ‘Race Day’
• Implement and participate in a ‘bad weather’ programme
• Assist with in-resort marketing activities and promotions
• Participate in evening entertainments, guest dinners and social activities
Who are we looking for?
Abilities and Skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Present a ‘can do’ attitude
• Team player
• Calm friendly demeanour
• Professional, safety conscious
• RYA Start Windsurfing Instructor/Dinghy Instructor
• RYA Powerboat level 2 RYA Safety Boat
• RYA Intermediate Windsurf Instructor desired but not essential
• International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
• First Aid Certificate
• UK/EU Passport holder
• UK National Insurance Number
• UK bank account
What we can offer you
Package and Benefits
• Return travel to/from UK
• Medical insurance
• Comfortable accommodation
• All meals
• Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
• Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
• Holiday concessions for friends and family
• A competitive salary
• Opportunity to work year-round
• Management development
Advert has expired
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for current vacancies from this company, or use the menu above to discover similar vacancies from similar companies.