Categories : Activity Instructor
Location : Turkey, Sardinia, Greece, Corsica, Europe
Start Date : Immediate
The Salary : Competitive
With 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’.
A Typical Day in the Job
Each day you’ll help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of inexhaustible indoor and outdoor activities.
Working to a weekly rota we operate a key worker system, implement strict ratios, split our children into age-related children’s clubs and look for daily structure for children 4 months to 17 years.
We have a strong management team that provides on-going support and training. There is a development programme for career progression and the opportunity to work year-round.
• Ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and children
• Deliver the highest level of childcare
• Create and develop an attractive, safe and stimulating environment
• Tailor-make weekly age appropriate exciting activity plans
• Observe children’s progression and achievements, record keeping where necessary
• Develop positive relationships with other departments
• Be flexible, co-operative and communicate at all times
• Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
• Participate in evening duties
Who are we looking for?
• CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, BTEC National Diplomas or equivalent qualification
• Alternatively, 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
• First Aid certificate
• Good swimmer
• Fluent in English
• Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
• UK/EU Passport holder
• UK National Insurance Number
• UK bank account
What we can offer you
• Return travel to/from UK
• Medical insurance
• Comfortable accommodation
• All meals
• Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
• Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
• Smart uniform
• Holiday concessions for friends and family
• A competitive salary
• Comprehensive training
• Opportunity to work year-round
• Management development
Who are you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Tell us your talents
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org including JOB REF: 970 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849