Location : Sardinia, Greece, Europe
Start Date : Immediate
The Salary : Competitive
With over 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’.
A Typical Day in the Job
Ever increasing in popularity our cycling programme continues to expand year-on-year. Our cycling team have an exciting and varied role with responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of a fleet of bikes to leading a group of guests on guided tours. The tour categories are designed to cater for all abilities and vary in physicality from easy to challenging and can range from 10 to 80km in distance. Alternatively, guests hire bikes for a morning or afternoon.
• Promote, coordinate and participate in guided tours for up to 12 guests
• Implement a cycling programme to accommodate all abilities
• Deliver the highest level of customer service
• Monitor and maintain a bike fleet of up to 20 road and/or mountain bikes
• Relief duties with other departments including volleyball, football, local walks and evening entertainments
Who are we looking for?
• MIAS, British Cycling or Scottish Cycling Mountain Bike Leadership qualification preferred
• Previous experience maintaining and managing mountain or road cycling bikes
• Good standard of fitness
• First Aid Certificate
• UK/EU Passport holder
• UK National Insurance Number
• UK Bank Account
What we can offer you
• Return travel to/from UK
• Medical insurance
• Comfortable accommodation
• All meals
• Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
• Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
• Smart uniform
• Holiday concessions for friends and family
• A competitive salary
• Comprehensive training
• Opportunity to work year-round
Tell us about you?
Why would you be good for this job?
Attach Your CV
iPhone/iPad User? - if you are unable to attach your CV, you can either email it to email@example.com including JOB REF: 971 or paste a Cloud link to your CV into this box:
Your CV is sent to us and to the employer. We may suggest you to other employers we work with. Best Web Jobs Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration number is Z2789849